Friday, May 13, 2011

Something New

Hey World,


       Now that my blog is no longer needed for academic purposes, I am transitioning it into something much better...a fashion blog! And with that, I introduce to you: 



       I am so happy to have been brought into this company because of the product, the amazing people, and of course, the story behind it! 
     
       Chloe + Isabel is the story of two friends who are very different, but have one important thing in common: their love for jewelry! Chloe, on one hand, is the trend-setter of the two, whereas Isabel has an eye for classic and timeless pieces. 

        The best part about this friendship is that no matter what, anyone can relate to these girls. Their styles represent such a huge range that anyone is bound to find something they like. Whether it's simple gold and pearls or brightly colored beads, all of the jewelry from chloe + isabel is sure to go with anything. Speaking of which, here are some examples!


       Anyway, that's just a preview of what chloe + isabel has to offer. As I start to collect some of our lovely treasures, I will begin to post pictures of how to style it with different outfits. Until then, I recommend taking a peek at our website here. I hope you love it as much as I do!

With Love,
Maria 

No comments:

Post a Comment